Friday, December 09, 2005

Life with Little Lucy Loo

Lucy loves to 'type', and given the opportunity she will sit and bang about on the keyboard for quite a while - which in 18 month old terms is a good 2-3 mins.... Here is an example from tonight;

,,, ,,, , ,,,fffffvfffff m f,z7i3we8i84e89ed5edsr ucivufyt c8i 0o -p po i9 u mcx , x .flglgptoyhhllg;ghgi hlgkgkmgm nvnvhvjh kk,kkjhhyjj jmv

What an intelligent young thing - I'll interpret... it says "my mummy is the best". Hee Hee

Well actually she is cause she always manages to press the right keys to bring up all those great keyboard shortcuts (of which I can never manage!!), but then gets frustrated that the keys wont type anymore. So she then reaches for the mouse (just like mummy does) and moves it around while saying 'click'!! Unbelievable hey?

Often when we are at home during the day the house will fall silent, and that is when I know I need to begin my room to room search and rescue. A search that involves rescuing the room that the door was left open to!
Most often she tries the door to my cake room, where she knows that I keep buckets of chocolate. Many a time I have found her in there stuffing as many choc buds into her mouth as she can - and then tries to grab handfulls too. We have a choc-o-holic on our hands!

Tonight the silence was DEAFENING.

No she wasnt in the cake room, but was in our room - nappy off - weeing on the carpet! Yah!

Ahh parenthood...

No comments: