Sunday, November 27, 2005

Perryn Samuel!

1.5 days old!!

Hooray, My new nephew has arrived...finally.

Name: Perryn Samuel
Weight: 7 pound 8 (3440kg)
Length: 52cm
Born on: Thursday 24th November - 2:40pm.

He's is looking a little angry in this photo - but I think I would be too knowning from just where I had been and had now come to - via 'that' way!! EEwwww.

Anyway, we have just had a great weekend.

Lucy stayed at her Granny and Grandpa's overnight and all day today while Jon and I went up to Clare and had dinner at Neagles Rock with the Gringo and other great mates.

And Whew! what a meal it was. Makes me feel full just thinking of it. Absolutely delish.

There was also some great wine and some great JOKES, and dont let me forget the great amount of snoring (with 8 of us in the Gringo's two bedroomed unit) and the great amount of AGB's done the next day! What a fun night tho.

Well Im off to bed, and its only 10pm. Just shows you what a GREAT weekend does to a 30 year old body!!!!

1 comment:

mogcat said...

Perryn is gorgeous. Saw him in the flesh the other night. Hope all is well. Love Cat. (PS: definitely need to catch up sometime and have that coffee....and a giggle!)