Monday, December 19, 2005

So little time - So much to do...

I really wish I had more time for blogging- and scrapping and craft and reading and all the other really great things there are to do when you are busy - (but nothing is appealing when you are bored.)

These last three days were certainly fun filled with everything tightly squeezed in one after the other.
To sum up I have had in the last 3.5 days:
*2 Family Dinners
*1 Christmas Carols - also get Lucy to rehearsals for her part in the nativity as an 'angel'
*1 Wedding Cake (to make and deliver)
*1 Engagement Cake (to make)
* A full house to spring clean before said family dinners
*1 Mums group lunch
*1 Friends dinner
*10 hour shift at work
*2 hours driving time to get to work
*1 Fruit and veg market to shop at for xmas
* Christmas presents to buy/wrap
*18 month old little girl to look after (tupperware & 2nd drawer contents currently all over kitchen floor!)
*And a partridge in a pear tree.......

Whew! No wonder days just disappear - and we get xmas card saying hope we can catch up more in 2006...

Oh yeah and in amongst all that I still have to make time to sleep, exercise and worry about what Im eating so that the scales at my weight watchers meeting say nice things to me....

New Years Resolution.... Slow down and enjoy life more.... HA!

Talk to me in 12 months - (which we all know will feel like 5months!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know that I said I hope we can catch up more in 2006 in my christmas card to you..... how rude!