Monday, November 07, 2005

Under Pressure

Am feeling the pressure to blog... only from myself though.
You know- your own worst enemy yah yah yah...

I feel like I have nothing of interest to put out to the big wide world but I'm sure that when I begin it will be good/ok.

We have decided that one night a fortnight will be beach night. We never spend enough time there and every year when summer ends we complain about it again.
So this year is pro-active year...

Last weeks jaunt was great. I had severe PMT so it was good to walk in the wind and have it blow all your anger away.
Could have done without all the flies though. Jons back looked like one of those yellow t-shirts from the nineties with all the flies on it- slogan reading "No flies on me mate!"

We had a home made pie and hot chips for tea (the salad I was making was almost thrown at the wall - refer to paragraph 4 - word no 9!).

We then walked from one jetty to the next - which was great - after hot chips. Walked off the guilt.
Then we had 'Heaven' ice-creams - return of the guilt... oh well, it was a great night anyway.

Stay tuned for the next enthralling installment of "Hogan's Hit the Beach".

No comments: