Friday, October 21, 2005

A Pox upon us all....

Have been in quarantine this week - as lucy has the dreaded chicken pox dum dum dum!

And what an exciting week it has been :( This is my poor darlings face....

Funny how is goes - when you are flat out all you want to do is stay home all day, in your jarmies, and do nothing.
BUT when you are forced to stay home and go no where near other people - it sucks like a....well to quote steve "it sucks like the monkeys choad"!

And we still have about 4 - 5 more days till she's not contagious... Yah!

Do you remember when you had chicken pox?

I had forgotten that unmistakable smell of Calamine Lotion, its crusty white goodness for itchy skin.
We are also using Pinetarsal, which is stinky-yellow stuff for the bath, it smells like old people, and looks like someone has done a wizz in the bath after they have downed 3 Beroca's!!!

What fun chicken pox is - those little spots venture everywhere.

When I had chicken pox, my two brothers had it at the same time...my poor mum you say.
Well she was actually in hospital having a breast reduction!

I think I should say my poor dad!!!

Anyway my whinge clock is chiming....

Gotta go and administer some drugs... peace for a few more hours!

1 comment:

James said...

It's "blows the monkey's choad" and I invented it on waxing cynical. I just thought I'd clear that up.