Monday, April 11, 2005

Scrapped!

Well its now boringly monday morning - The day always seems like such a let down after one really good weekend.
As most people know I went Scrapbooking ALL weekend, and it was GREAT!
It was held up at Mylor Conservation Park, in the YHA hut, which got a little hot and humid on sat. Especially with 14 women all sitting in an area the size of my lounge with NO airconditioning.
Lou came with me, and we both had a funny, yet productive time.
Sat night was themed, as all good camps are, and this one was 'enchanted forest'. So of course lou and I planned to go as naughty pixies.
But as the day got warmer and warmer, a beer run was organised (by us of course), and by the time it was time to dress up we were both pretty giggly, HEE HEE, So our theme then had to change to 'drunk pixies that had been kicked out of the pixie clan for selling mushies'.
It was a very funny evening, and when photos of us all were being taken, of course it was very clear we had to keep up the 'act' of being naughty and be naughty!
Eventually a vote was held for best costume, and unsurprisingly Lou and I came second and first.
It turned out to be a pretty productive weekend for both of us, and we had a great time too.

Jon had a 'daddy-daughter'weekend and looked after Lucy from Friday evening to sun arvo. Im sure they had a fun time too, but jon got a taste of what its like for me all the time at home, Hee Hee. Things never seem to go as planned, do they Jon?

Michelle had another open on her house this weekend, and we noticed that they have dropped the price by $5000. Hmm its no bottle of grange, but its a start.

BTW I got a job!!!! Im now back at Micheles Patisserie, working on Thurs and Fridays. And I had my first two days there last week.
It was very strange to be back, almost 3 years to the day that I left, and it felt like I had never left. Although my back muscles noticed that I havent worked for a year, and they soon told me!!

Well I must be off, as I have a wedding cake to do this week and time is ticking away...

1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

The other drunk naughty pixie says "hic" and "do they do liver transplants at the Magic Far-away Tree General Hospital?" *mutter mutter, grumble, trips and falls over* "hic"!