Tuesday, September 25, 2007

4 sleeps to go....

Come fly with me, come fly - lets fly away!!!

Yep, we are finally off to Vanuatu very shortly. We have been planning this trip for almost 18+ months now... and I cant believe its actually here.

We land in Vanuatu at Midnight, and according to the weather forecast - will wake up to a glorious day of 27 deg, sunshine and low humidity!!!
While our friends back home will wake to....rain.... albeit much needed rain, but rain all the same. Sorry fella's - I would put you all in my suitcase and take you with me... but you know how tetchy the customs dudes are these days!!!

This is just a quicky as I still have so much to do - including Vanessa and Nathan's wedding cake - and only 3 shorts days to do it in!!!!
Heeeee heeee heee heee..........

No comments: