Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cant look - but cant tear my eyes away....


Yep am watching the proverbial train-wreck....

Bindi Irwin's special on her dad....

Silly thing is - I know how it ends....

But still I watch.


What makes it worse...

I'm completely choc full of those wonderful (?) girly hormones...

PMT levels are at an all time high...

I know i'm gonna cry...

And yet I continue to watch.


I'm also a mum...

Of two beautiful little girls...

And it would be just.....(words escape me...) to lose their dad - not only for their sake...

AND YET I continue to watch.



Hmmmm better get back to the show - would hate to miss the punch line....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for sure.. this is why one must keep track & total control of ones husbands life.. take no chance losing them to the sharks (or stingrays) make sure their lives are totally entwined with yours, no other friends, no outside influences..it is the only way to keep them safe!