Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good golly and gee willakers....

Dec 18th so my little computer calender tells me.....

My last post was on October 19th - time just goes. You could almost pinpoint that as the date when Jon began his new job at the Oriental Hotel....

Since then free time has been at a premium - and fun activities are listed according to time needed to do them - money - need and a can I-be-fu**ed-cos-Im-too-tired attitude.

I have had to begin a book - empty to start - and now filled with 'To Do' lists....
* some to do this week (grocery shopping - uuuggghhhh),
* some to do in the next 1-2 months ( like roll over super annuation - ugggggghhhhh!)
* some to do over the next millennium ( like cleaning -double triple and quadrupple uuugghhh)
and ohhh lookey I started another list....

This night shift biso has taken some getting used to. Single mum 5 nights a week - (and just plain lazy the other too - hee hee)

Anyway

life is good, we are good, jon is good, lucy is good, aimee is good and I am good.
So there thats it in a nutshell.

bye.

(till next year - heeheeee heehee haaaa hehee and a ho ho ho)

No comments: