Sunday, May 01, 2005

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

Yes this time its definate! Hoo-bloody-ray!
Our settlement date is May 24th, but hopefully we will be able to get in on the long weekend. Stay tuned for more details.

Anyway on Friday 29th April James, Karen, Lou, Jon and myself toddled off to see the always funny Ross Noble at the playhouse.
My God! I have never laughed so hard that I got a headache! It would of have to have been the funniest show I have ever seen. And I know four other people who would state the same.
Our jaws and sides were aching, and this was only by interval.
It was $40 bucks well spent! Im so glad we went.

Well this can only be a shortie, as we have two weeks to pack and get the flock outa here. Yah.

1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

Congratulations! Now that you have sold/bought etc, can you get one for me to? Those agents are slippery little suckers! Good on you, If I am here and you need the Ute, just sing out!